Monday 11 November 2013

Donate for Jaden to cover his Stem Cell treatment cost



I am Tanya, Jaden’s mom. Today, I am here to talk about my son Jaden and his health condition, which needs your help. Without much ado about anything let me be frank and honest here. I am on a crusade to raise the fund needed for Jaden’s medical treatment.

Here is my son’s story – 

It was February 20, 2010 and I still shudder at the thought remembering the sights and sound of that ominous day. My son, Jaden was without a heartbeat for an hour on that day and the ICU Doctors told me to prepare to donate his organs and if by some small chance he did survive he would be in a vegetative state! I just hoped to see my son alive, hearty and healthy and that’s all I wanted. God is always good and luckily my Jaden woke up. However he woke up with some issues. He is unable to speak, walk or eat food by mouth. Wait, my story does not end here and I am here to tell you the entire real story of my son and my war.

Later at the hospital I was told by a nurse that he needs to get in that Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy at once. And we started that along with physical therapy for 5 days a week since April 2010. I also learnt it from the doctors that stem cells are the basic building blocks of our bodies and stem cells are also in us form the birth. Under the stem cell treatment these cells are injected into the area or organ where healing is required. Once these cells are injected, they start adapting with the surrounding and start their work. Afterwards, these cells differentiate them into the required cell types and integrate with those cells or organ.

Coming back to my Jaden’s story, as formation of new cells starts to take place my child starts to feel healthy again. Dear readers this is costly affair and although we are still continuing however the treatment demands constant flow cash. Donate for Jaden to let us cover his treatment.

For more information please visit our site: http://www.gofundme.com/Help-For-Jaden

No comments:

Post a Comment