Wednesday 16 October 2013

Donate for Jaden for a noble cause



Let me introduce with Jaden Hayes, my loving son. Yes, I know you appreciate his large blue eyes, his long lashes and I know your next probable question – “can’t he walk, talk or eat on his own?” No he can’t and here is my son’s story and my challenge! It was February 20,2010 and my son had a near drown and was without a heartbeat for an hour on that day. I did not know whom to fall upon and all I did is simply praying to the almighty so that my son remains alive. Yes, he woke up however he woke up with some serious health issues and my son is still unable to walk, talk or eat on his own. My son needs your help to survive. Please join us in any way you can to raise help for Jaden.

My son needs stem cell treatment and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. stem cells are the basic building blocks of our bodies and stem cells are also in us form the birth. In the stem cell treatment process, these kind of cells are injected into the area or organ where healing is required. As soon as the cells are injected, they start adapting with the surrounding and the cells start doing their work. Afterwards, these cells differentiate them into the required cell types and integrate with those cells or organ. This is how it works for Jaden as well. Sadly, in the US the insurance won’t cover it as the treatment is yet considered as experimental for Jaden's condition.

My friends and also many kind strangers have come together to begin the fight to save my son’s life. Please Donate for Jaden to save his life.

It is also pertinent to mention here, as formation of the new cells starts taking place my child starts feeling healthy again. It is also pertinent to mention here, each time the scan is performed my son had to be put sleep and I had to endure as every time Jaden was put to sleep I wonder will he wake up again!  Of course the entire treatment procedure is a costly affair and fund needed for Jaden to help us cover his treatment.

Please Raise fund for medical expenses for a noble cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment